No Audition Required | Ages 8-20s (2 Classrooms Split by Age) | Wednesdays through March 10 | 4:30-6:30 PM EST | Cost per Individual Week 165.00
Limited to 11 Students per Classroom!
Take each class as an individual standalone masterclass!
Payment Plans Available – please call our office at 212.315.3010 or email here to set up a payment plan today!
Want to improve your audition technique? Who doesn’t?
• The 32-Bar Cut Audition with Merri Sugarman of Tara Rubin Casting
(DEAR EVAN HANSEN, SIX, ALADDIN, SCHOOL OF ROCK)
Bring in one of your go-to 32 bar cuts, and receive expert feedback and coaching. Work on song interpretation, audition technique and presentation skills. Need a 32 bar cut? Contact us for a private voice lesson!
• The 16-Bar Cut Audition with Jillian Cimini of Roundabout Theatre Company/ Jim Carnahan Casting
(CAROLINE, OR CHANGE – upcoming, THE FERRYMAN, MATILDA, FUN HOME)
Bring in your go-to 16 bar cut, and continue to deepen your storytelling and audition skills. Learn how to choose the best 16-bar cut that suits your vocal range and your unique personality! Need a 16 bar cut? Contact us for a private voice lesson!
• Monologue Work with Kristian Charbonier of Telsey + Company Casting (BEETLEJUICE, MEAN GIRLS, HAMILTON, WICKED) or Chad Eric Murnane of Binder Casting (THE LION KING, IN TRANSIT, IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU, A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER)
Receive a brand new monologue, or bring your own, and learn how to break down pieces into their purest elements. Discover the acting beats within the text, your objective, conflicts, tactics and operative words, and hone your audition technique.
• Chemistry Reads (Scene Work) with Broadway Director, Marc Bruni
(Directed the Tony, Grammy & Olivier Award Winning Productions of BEAUTIFUL: THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL)
Team up with a “co-star” in Breakout Rooms and work on a scene from a popular Broadway musical. Work as a group to analyze the text, and discover important techniques for musical theatre acting. Learn how to stand out from your competition in auditions.
• The 32-Bar Cut Audition with Top Scouting Bi-Coastal Talent Agent, Victoria Kress of A3 Artists
Continue to build your repertoire! Bring in a new 32 bar cut you haven’t already sung for us, and deepen your performance skills and audition technique with a top scouting Talent Agent. Get a Talent Agents perspective and find out what they are looking for in potential clients. Need a 32 bar cut? Contact us for a private voice lesson!
• The Broadway Dance Call with Lisa Stevens, Choreographer and Broadway Dancer
(BOMBAY DREAMS, 9 TO 5 West End, Disney’s HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL LIVE USA, UK & Australia Tour)
Learn original Broadway choreography from a hit musical with a professional Choreographer who is also a revered Broadway Dance Captain. Learn how to pick up steps quickly and easily and how to stand out to Casting Directors in a dance call audition. Not a strong dancer? Learn how to fake it till you make it in the audition room!
Focus of Class:
• Hone your singing, dancing and acting skills under the guidance of 6 in-demand industry pros
• Learn to present yourself confidently in any audition scenario
• Master what it takes to make it on Broadway
• Unlock the keys to success from top Industry Pros
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
Ages: 8-20s (2 Classrooms Split by Age)
When: Wednesdays, January 20, 27; February 3, 10, 24; March 3, 10** Final Showcase
Time: 4:30-6:30 PM EST
Cost per Individual Week: 165.00