One & Two-Day Masterclasses
Our award-winning masterclasses are all taught by prominent Broadway Stars, NYC and L.A. Casting Directors, L.A. TV/Film Directors, On-Camera Actors and Scouting Talent Representatives who provide a superior education both in-studio and virtually!
Upcoming Events › Masterclasses
No Audition Required | Ages 7 - Adults, 3 Sessions Grouped by Age | Saturday and/or Sunday, October 7 & October 8 | Cost 225.00
Learn the art of comedic on-camera acting featured on Disney and Nickelodeon from one of the industry’s most in-demand Hollywood Directors, Wendy Faraone!
Wendy has directed over 300 episodes of television including pilots and multiple episodes of THAT GIRL LAY LAY, PRETTY FREAKIN’ SCARY, ERIN AND AARON, and tons of episodes of JUST ROLL WITH IT, RAVEN’S HOME, SIDE HUSTLE, KNIGHT SQUAD, WARPED, COOP AND CAMI ASK THE WORLD, WALK THE PRANK, LIV AND MADDIE and more!
Wendy’s goal is to equip actors with the skills, confidence and dedication required to show up on set and be ready to work. Her enthusiasm and energy prepare students for promising and enduring careers!
Focus of Class:
• Learn what it takes to be a successful actor on the set of a Disney and Nick show
• Rehearse Scenes from Hit Shows Wendy has directed
• Receive Coaching and Feedback from Wendy Faraone
• Perform Scenes with blocking in front of a Live Audience (parents and loved ones)!
Work with prolific Los Angeles Disney & Nick Director, Wendy Faraone in one or more of her TV Sitcom Masterclasses this October and be prepared for the day you book a TV show!
No Audition Required | Ages 11 & Up (Email us for an age exception) | Monday, October 23 | Cost to Perform 195.00 | Cost to Observe 55.00
Work one-on-one with Broadway Casting Director, Lindsay Levine! Her Broadway & Touring Credits include MJ THE MUSICAL*, DEAR EVAN HANSEN*, BANDSTAND, JERSEY BOYS, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, LOVE NEVER DIES, THE HEIRESS, ONE MAN TWO GUVNORS, CATS, as well as many regional and off-Broadway productions!
A bit about The Telsey Office: The Telsey Office is one of the most prolific casting offices in the business! Credits include Broadway and Off-Broadway hits and National Tours such as KIMBERLY AKIMBO*, THE NOTEBOOK, MRS DOUBTFIRE*, BEETLEJUICE*, MJ*, FROZEN*, ANASTASIA*, MEAN GIRLS, WAITRESS*, HAMILTON, THE PROM, BE MORE CHILL, WEST SIDE STORY, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SOME LIKE IT HOT, THE CHER SHOW, CAROUSEL, and many other shows too numerous to mention here!
Get Lindsay’s expert coaching and feedback on your 32-bar audition song cut!
Lindsay will also offer her opinion on whether or not your cut showcases your unique talent, vocal range and personality.
Focus of Class:
• Sing and receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar cut from Telsey Casting Director, Lindsay Levine
• Learn if your piece is a good choice for you and showcases your unique talent, vocal range and personality
• Learn how to break down a song into acting beats
• Learn how to put your best foot forward in auditions
• Q&A with Lindsay about the ins-and-outs of the business