No Audition Required | Ages 9 & Up | Thursday, January 14 | Cost to Participate 145.00 | Cost to Observe 40.00
Limited to 10 Students! Open to Singers & Non-Singers!
Alex Brightman is a 2x Tony Nominated Actor. In 2019 Alex was nominated for a Tony for his portrayal of Beetlejuice in BEETLEJUICE, and in 2016 he was nominated for his lovable portrayal of Dewey Finn in the beloved musical, SCHOOL OF ROCK!
SINGERS & NON-SINGERS – ACTOR’S CHOICE: Students participating in this class can choose to perform either a 32 bar cut of a musical theatre song with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube) OR a one minute monologue.
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
Need a monologue? Email us after registering and we will send you one to perform!
Focus of Class:
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar cut OR your monologue from Tony Nominee, Alex Brightman
• Learn how to interpret a song cut or a monologue
• Learn if your piece is a good choice for you and showcases your unique talent
• Learn how to identify acting beats, conflict, tactics, and your overall objective in your pieces
Class will conclude with a super inspiring and informative Q&A!
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera. You will be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app.
Ages: 9 & Up
When: Thursday, January 14
Time: 4:30-6:30 PM EST
Cost to Participate: 145.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List!
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.