Upcoming Events › Adult Workshops
No Audition Required | Flexible Scheduling | Starting at $65/30 mins and $130/hr
Great news! You can continue to grow and build your skill set from the comfort of your own home! ACANY has been offering Private Skype Lessons for years and it's been an excellent educational tool for our students!
Take a private Skype lesson in almost anything your heart desires including:
• Voice Lessons
• Commercial Acting & Audition Technique
• Scenes & Monologues from Plays, TV Shows & Films
• Voice-Over Acting
• Audition Prep
We schedule lessons during business hours, Monday-Friday from 9:30AM-5:15PM but lessons take place 7 days a week!
Online Sitcom Acting with Disney & Nick Director, Wendy Faraone (SYDNEY TO THE MAX, RAVEN’S HOME, LIV & MADDIE)
No Audition Required | 2 Sessions Split By Age, 8 & Up | Saturday, February 20 | Cost 205.00
Learn the art of comedic on-camera acting featured on both The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon TV from one of the industry’s most in-demand professionals, Wendy Faraone! Wendy is a dynamic and influential director. She is currently directing Disney’s SYDNEY TO THE MAX, RAVEN’S HOME, JUST ROLL WITH IT, BUNK’D, COOP AND CAMI ASK THE WORLD, and she directed WALK THE PRANK, KNIGHT SQUAD, among others! She was also the director of Disney’s #1 family sitcom, LIV AND MADDIE.
Wendy’s workshops are well known for creating an inviting and energetic environment in which students are given the tools necessary to be successful, working actors in the entertainment industry. Impressively, she has recently coached all of the newly scouted talent for Disney Channel’s latest boot camp and showcase!
Focus of Class:
• Learn what it takes to be a successful actor on the set of a Disney and Nick show
• Rehearse Scenes from Hit Shows Wendy has directed
• Receive Coaching and Feedback directly from Wendy Faraone
• Learn how to Land Jokes, Make Turns and Bring out the Funny in the Audition Room and On Set
• Showbiz Q&A with Wendy and Artistic Director of A Class Act NY, Jessica R. Grosman