No Audition Required | Ages 10 & Up | Monday, January 11 | Cost to Participate 145.00 | Cost to Observe 40.00
Limited to 10 Students!
Megan Hilty is a Broadway and TV Star. Notable roles on Broadway include: WICKED, 9 TO 5 (Drama Desk Award Nomination), and NOISES OFF (Tony Award & Drama Desk Award Nomination). Her most notable on-screen role was Ivy Lynn in NBC’s musical drama, SMASH. She has also appeared in subsequent concert performances of the show’s fictitious Broadway hit, BOMBSHELL, in both 2015 and 2020. Other TV roles include: SEAN SAVES THE WORLD (NBC), ROBOT AND MONSTER (Nickelodeon), GIRLFRIENDS’ GUIDE TO DIVORCE (Bravo), and THE GOOD FIGHT (CBS).
SINGERS & NON-SINGERS – ACTOR’S CHOICE: Students participating in this class can choose to perform either a 32 bar cut of a musical theatre song either a cappella or with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube) OR a one minute monologue.
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
Need a monologue? Email us after registering and we will send you one to perform!
Focus of Class:
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar cut OR your monologue from Tony Nominee/TV Star, Megan Hilty
• Learn how to interpret a song cut or a monologue
• Learn if your piece is a good choice for you and showcases your unique talent
• Learn how to analyze your pieces and break them down into their purest elements with a focus on identifying acting beats, conflict, tactics, and your overall objective
Class will conclude with a super inspiring and informative Q&A!
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera. You will be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app.
Ages: 10 & Up
When: Monday, January 11
Time: 4:30-6:30 PM EST
Cost to Participate: 145.00
Cost to Observe: 40.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List!
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.