All Ages | Wednesday, April 7 | 8-8:45 PM Eastern | Cost 25.00
Join Artistic Director, Jessica R. Grosman and one of Hollywood’s most sought after career consultants, Bonnie J. Wallace for an informative Show Business Q&A!
Bonnie helps young actors succeed! An acting career consultant, she is the author of acclaimed books The Hollywood Parents Guide and Young Hollywood Actors, as well as the producer of the popular Hometown to Hollywood Podcast.
Mother of Emmy Award-Winning actress and Columbia Music recording artist Dove Cameron (DESCENDANTS, LIV AND MADDIE, HAIRSPRAY LIVE!) and Hollywood voice coach Claire Hosterman, Bonnie was also a non-profit theatre board member for 12 years.
Before founding A Class Act NY, Jessica worked at two premier talent agencies and in casting in both NYC and CA! As the artistic director of ACANY, Jessica works closely with bicoastal casting directors, agents and managers. Once upon a time, she was also a performer and received her degree from the University of Michigan!
Come prepared to ask us your burning questions about the best way to manage a career in Show Business!
Ask us any questions you might have! For example, topics may include:
• How do I get an agent?
• What’s the difference between an agent or manager and do I need both?
• How do I know if my agent or manager is doing a good job representing me (or my child)?
• How do contracts work?
• Why am I getting callbacks but not booking jobs?
• When should I consider moving agencies?
• When should I consider moving to a big city like Los Angeles or NYC?
• What’s the difference between being a signed client vs a freelance client?
• Is being on social media necessary, and if so, what should I post and how do I build a following?
And anything else your heart desires….
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front-facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
Ages: All Ages
When: Wednesday, April 7
Time: 8-8:45 PM Eastern