Upcoming Events › Voice-Over Classes
No Audition Required | Ages 7-20 (2 Classrooms Split by Age) | Thursdays, January 21 - March 11 from 4:30-6:30 PM EST | Cost: 735.00
Limited to 12 Students per Classroom!
Payment Plans Available – please call our office at 212.315.3010 or email here to set up a payment plan today!
Session 1 Instructor: Voice-Over & On-Camera Actor, Sean Patrick Doyle
Session 2 Instructor: Voice-Over & On-Camera Actor, Morgan Weed
Perform in a Final Showcase for 5 Industry Pros including 3 Scouting Talent Agents, a Talent Manager and a Top Casting Director!
GREAT NEWS: There have been an abundance of Voice-Over and Commercial jobs throughout the Pandemic!
Because actors can record and film auditions from the comfort of their own home with very little equipment! And in some cases, a small crew will be sent to film the commercial.
Learn the techniques needed to start booking voice-over and commercial jobs today!
In our final class, perform for 3 scouting Talent Agents, a Talent Manager and a top Voice-Over Casting Director!
Weeks 1-3 Voice-Over Acting:
• Learn how to create animated characters for cartoons and feature films
• Work on naturalistic reads for commercials and radio spots
• Learn how to stand out from the rest in your voice-over auditions
Weeks 4-6 Commercial Acting:
• Learn how to analyze and break down commercial copy to find the selling points within the text
• Learn how to sell a product without being too over the top
• Work on proper commercial acting and audition technique
Week 7: Final Presentation for 5 Industry Pros:
Perform for three scouting Voice-Over & Commercial Agents, a Talent Manager, and a Top Casting Director, who will provide students with written feedback. Family and friends are also invited to attend!