No Audition Required | Ages: Teens & Adults | Wednesdays, March 2 – 16 | 7-9 PM | Pro-rated Cost for Week 3: 145.00
Missed the 1st Class? Pro-rating Available!
ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
Instructor: Voice-Over Actor, Lauren “Coco” Cohn (Verizon, McDonald’s, Voice of Betty Boop)
In addition to having many VO credits, Coco also ran the VO department at Hervey Grimes Talent Agency in Los Angeles!
What better way to learn the art of voice-over acting than with a top VO actor in a state-of-the-art recording booth? Over 3 weeks, you’ll learn how to make strong character choices for cartoons, animated films and video games! You’ll also get the chance to work on natural reads for commercials and radio spots! Our small class size will guarantee that every student gets lots of individual feedback and time working in the booth.
Learn the techniques needed to start booking voice-over jobs today!
Focus of Class:
• Week 1 – Animation: Learn how to create characters for cartoons, video games and animated feature films
• Week 2 – Commercial: Work on naturalistic reads for commercial reads, radio spots and promos
• Learn how to record and upload voice-over auditions and jobs from home, and how to market yourself as a VO actor
• Learn proper mic technique to avoid feedback, popping sounds, and reverberation
• Work on your voice-over audition technique in a state of the art recording booth
Final Presentation and Q&A with 2 Talent Agents and a VO Casting Director Present material you have honed during our three weeks for 2 scouting Voice-Over Talent Agents and a top Voice-Over Casting Director. We’ll also have a Q&A with our industry guests about the business!
Ages: Teens & Adults – Email us for an age exception!
When: Wednesdays, March 2, 9, 16
Time: 7-9 PM
Location: Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave
Pro-rated Cost for Week 3: 145.00