All Ages | Tuesday, March 31 | Time: 7:30-9 PM EDT | Cost 40.00
Parents of child actors and actors of any age are welcome to join our Artistic Director, Jessica R. Grosman and Mallory Levy, Director of the NY Youth Division (legit – theatre, film, tv and commercials) at DDO for a most informative Show Business Q&A!
Come prepared to ask us your burning questions about the best way to manage a career in Show Business!
Mallory is one of the most respected agents in the biz! Mallory has had clients on Broadway, in National Tours, and on popular TV shows! She is a wealth of information!
Before founding A Class Act NY, Jessica worked at two premiere talent and in casting in both NYC and CA! As the artistic director of ACANY, Jessica works closely with bicoastal casting directors, agents and managers. Once upon a time, she was also a performer! She received her degree from the University of Michigan!
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
Ask us any questions you might have! For example, topics may include:
• How do I get an agent?
• What’s the difference between an agent or manager and do I need both?
• How do I know if my agent or manager is doing a good job representing me (or my child)?
• How do I make a professional looking self-tape?
• How do contracts work?
• Why am I getting callbacks but not booking jobs?
• Where do I go for coaching?
• When should I consider moving agencies?
• What’s the difference between being a signed client vs a freelance client?
• And anything else your heart desires….
Ages: All Ages
When: Tuesday, March 31
Time: 7:30-9 PM EDT