No Audition Required | Ages 7-18 | Wednesday, April 1 | Cost to Participate 60.00 | Cost to Observe 25.00
Receive one-on-one coaching from the comfort of your own home from Artistic Director, Jessica R. Grosman. Before founding A Class Act NY in 2005, Jessica worked in commercial casting in both NYC and CA!
Commercial acting is harder than it looks and is very different from other genres of acting like Stage, Film or TV acting.
In this 2 hour workshop, you will learn the art of commercial acting and audition technique!
Learn how to analyze commercial copy and find the acting beats within the text to make a lasting impression in the audition room and on advertising execs!
Focus of Class:
• How to analyze and break down commercial copy to find the selling points within the text
• Learn how to nail your slate
• Learn how to sell a product without being too over the top
• Proper commercial acting and audition technique
• Learn lingo that is specific to commercial auditions and on-camera acting
At the end of the class, we’ll have a short Q&A for parents and students (time permitting).
Materials will be distributed via email a few days before class, and students will be expected to have it accessible during the class.
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera, and you must create a free ZOOM account to participate!
When: Wednesday, April 1
Time: 7 PM – 9 PM
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List Here!