All Skill Levels | All Ages Welcome to Observe | Saturday, March 28 | 11 AM-2 PM | Cost to Participate 195.00 | Cost to Observe 25.00
NEW ONLINE WORKSHOP! Take this workshop from the comfort of your own home!
A reader will be hired to work opposite each student!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to work with Film and TV Casting Associate, David O’Hara of Kate Geller Casting!
Materials will be distributed via email prior to the workshop, and students will be expected to have it accessible during the class.
You will also be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app. Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera.
David O’Hara currently works as a Casting Associate for Kate Geller Casting, who casts major Films & TV Shows. Some of Kate Geller Casting’s impressive credits include: BLINDSPOT, JOHN WICK, TULLY, THE BLACKLIST, THE MAZE RUNNER, THE WOLVERINE, THE DARK TOWER, MADOFF (MINI SERIES), SOUTHPAW, and many more! Many ACANY students have appeared on both THE BLACKLIST, SOUTHPAW and BLINDSPOT!
David’s most notable credits include: LOGAN (Starring: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Boyd Holbrook), BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99 (Starring: Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Carpenter, Don Johnson), THE GET DOWN (Starring: Jimmy Smits, Kevin Corrigan, Justice Smith), and ON THE BASIS OF SEX (Starring: Felicity Jones, Armie Hammer, Kathy Bates). David has also cast several independent projects for Radd Production Co., Phenom Films, Fracture Theatre Co., and Write-Off’s reading series.
David has also worked for major casting directors, David Caparelliotis, Rori Bergman, Matthew Maisto, and Jonathan Strauss.
Focus of Class:
• Perform tv and film sides for David – we will send audition sides a few days in advance, to emulate a real audition scenario
• On-camera audition technique – receive feedback & coaching directly from David
• Mock auditions for David O’Hara
• Q&A about showbiz with David O’Hara
Ages: 9-19 (scenes split by age)
When: Saturday, March 28
Time: 11 AM-2 PM
Where: Zoom app
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List Here!