No Audition Required | Ages 8-18 (scenes divided by age) | Thursday, May 20 | Cost 195.00 | Cost to Observe 40.00
While much of the entertainment industry is currently on hold, Voice-Over is still going strong! Actors can record auditions and jobs from the comfort of their own home with very little equipment!
Learn how to create characters for cartoons and animated feature films and how to perform more naturally for commercials and radio spots!
Focus of Class:
• Learn how to create animated characters for cartoons and feature films
• Each performer will be assigned a scene partner and perform a scene from an animated television show or movie
• Work on naturalistic reads for commercials and radio spots
• Each performer will perform a solo commercial read
• Learn how to nail VO auditions
• Perform a mock audition for a scouting talent agent
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front-facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
Ages: 8-18 (Scenes divided by age)
When: Thursday, May 20
Time: 4:30-7 PM Eastern
Cost to Participate: 195.00
Cost to Observe: 40.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List!