No Audition Required | 2 Sessions Split By Age, 8 & Up | Saturday, March 13 | Cost to Participate 205.00 | Cost to Observe 40.00
SOLD OUT! JOIN THE WAITLIST or PURCHASE AN OBSERVATION TICKET!
Learn the art of comedic on-camera acting featured on both The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon TV from one of the industry’s most in-demand professionals, Wendy Faraone! Wendy is a dynamic and influential director. She is currently directing Disney’s SYDNEY TO THE MAX, RAVEN’S HOME, JUST ROLL WITH IT, BUNK’D, COOP AND CAMI ASK THE WORLD, and she directed WALK THE PRANK, KNIGHT SQUAD, among others! She was also the director of Disney’s #1 family sitcom, LIV AND MADDIE.
Wendy has worked on-set with actors on BEST FRIENDS WHENEVER, I DIDN’T DO IT, A.N.T. FARM, WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE, SONNY WITH A CHANCE, I’M IN THE BAND, HANNAH MONTANA, as well as many Nickelodeon and Disney Channel pilots!
Wendy’s workshops are well known for creating an inviting and energetic environment in which students are given the tools necessary to be successful, working actors in the entertainment industry. Impressively, she has recently coached all of the newly scouted talent for Disney Channel’s latest boot camp and showcase!
Wendy’s goal is to equip actors with the skills, confidence and dedication required to show up on set and be ready to work. Her enthusiasm and energy prepare students for promising and enduring careers!
Focus of Class:
• Learn what it takes to be a successful actor on the set of a Disney and Nick show
• Rehearse Scenes from Hit Shows Wendy has directed
• Receive Coaching and Feedback directly from Wendy Faraone
• Learn how to Land Jokes, Make Turns and Bring out the Funny in the Audition Room and On Set
• Showbiz Q&A with Wendy and Artistic Director of A Class Act NY, Jessica R. Grosman
Materials will be distributed via email prior to the workshop, and students will be expected to have it accessible during the class.
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
ACANY Alums Ruth Righi (SYDNEY TO THE MAX) & Jillian Shea Spaeder (WALK THE PRANK) both credit Wendy’s classes for their success!
When: Saturday, March 13
Session 1 Ages: 8-18 Scenes Split By Age!
Session 1 Time: 10 AM – 1:30 PM ET
Session 2 Ages: 11 & Up Scenes Split By Age!
Session 2 Time: 2-5:30 PM ET
Cost to Participate: 205.00
Cost to Observe: 40.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List!
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.
SOLD OUT! JOIN THE WAITLIST or PURCHASE AN OBSERVATION TICKET