No Audition Required | Ages 9 & Up (Email us for an age exception) | Sunday, April 2 | Cost to Perform 175.00 | Cost to Observe 55.00
Work one-on-one with Casting Director, Maureen Kelleher (CSA) of Jim Carnahan Casting, one of NYC’s busiest and most prestigious Broadway Theatre Casting Offices! Carnahan Casting is the office behind hit Broadway shows such as FUNNY GIRL, JAGGED LITTLE PILL, A BEAUTIFUL NOISE: THE NEIL DIAMOND MUSICAL, LEOPOLDSTADT*, ALMOST FAMOUS*, TAKE ME OUT, CAROLINE, OR CHANGE*, HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD*, TOOTSIE, the upcoming NEW YORK, NEW YORK and many other shows too numerous to mention here!
SINGERS & NON-SINGERS – ACTOR’S CHOICE:
Students choose to perform either a 32-bar cut of a musical theatre song with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube) OR a one-minute monologue.
Get Maureen’s expert coaching and feedback on your piece!
Maureen will also offer her opinion on whether or not your material showcases your unique talent.
Focus of Class:
• Perform and receive individual feedback and coaching on your song cut or monologue from Carnahan Casting Director, Maureen Kelleher
• Learn if your piece is a good choice for you and showcases your unique talent
• Learn how to break down a monologue or song into acting beats
• Learn how to put your best foot forward in auditions
• Q&A with Maureen about the ins-and-outs of the business
Need a monologue? Email us after registering and we will send you one to perform!
This masterclass is for educational purposes only and cannot and will not be treated as an audition.
Ages: 9 & Up (Email us for an age exception)
When: Sunday, April 2
Time: 4-6:30 PM ET
Cost to Perform: 175.00
Cost to Observe: 55.00