No Audition Required | Ages 11 & Up | Wednesday, January 10 | Cost to Perform: 195.00 | Cost to Observe: 55.00
1 PERFORMANCE SPOT JUST OPENED!
Join 2x Tony Nominee Eva Noblezada for her fantastic Zoom Masterclass!
Eva was most recently seen in the regional production of the new musical, THE GREAT GATSBY as Daisy Buchanan! She played opposite Jeremy Jordan, another favorite ACANY guest instructor!
Previous to GATSBY, Eva played Eurydice, a role she originated on Broadway in the hit musical, HADESTOWN! She also starred as Kim in the 2017 Broadway production of MISS SAIGON. Both of these performances earned her a Tony Nomination for Best Leading Actress in a Musical.
MONOLOGUE YOUR SONG CUT CLASS
Come in with a 32-bar cut memorized and ready to perform but as a monologue.
Eva will work with actors on discovering the acting beats within the text. An acting beat is when your character makes a new discovery or has a new thought or feeling. She will also help you discover your character’s objective, conflicts and tactics. Learn how to tell an authentic and compelling story through song.
Focus of Class:
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on your piece from Broadway Star, Eva Noblezada
• Perform your song cut as a monologue so you can connect more authentically with your character
• Learn how to break down a song cut into acting beats
• Song analysis and interpretation: Learn how to discover clues within the text such as objectives, conflicts, and tactics
• Q&A with Eva about the ins and outs of the business
When: Wednesday, January 10
Time: 3-5 PM Eastern
Where: Zoom – a link will be sent the week of the class
Cost to Perform: 195.00
Cost to Observe: 55.00
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.