No Audition Required | Ages 12 & Up | Friday, March 26 | Cost to Participate 145.00 | Cost to Observe 40.00
1 SPOT OPENED! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or PURCHASE AN OBSERVATION TICKET!
Patrick Goodwin’s recent Broadway and TV/Film credits include: TINA: THE TINA TURNER MUSICAL, THE CHER SHOW, WAITRESS, KINKY BOOTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, FINDING NEVERLAND, CHAPLIN, ANNIE, THE GREATEST SHOWMAN and SEX AND THE CITY 1 & 2. He was recently nominated for an Emmy Award for Excellence in Casting for the NBC television production of JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE ON TELEVISION and has won several Artios Awards for Excellence in Casting.
Get Pat’s expert coaching and feedback on your piece! He will also offer his opinion on whether or not your material showcases your unique talent.
Focus of Class:
• Sing and receive individual feedback and coaching on your song cut from Top Broadway, Film and TV Casting Director, Pat Goodwin
• Learn if your piece is a good choice for you and showcases your unique talent
• Learn how to break down a song into acting beats
• Learn how to put your best foot forward in auditions
• Q & A with Patrick Goodwin about the ins-and-outs of the business
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
*ACANY is proud to have had students in THE GREATEST SHOWMAN, WAITRESS, KINKY BOOTS, ANNIE and FINDING NEVERLAND!
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front-facing camera. You will be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app.
This workshop is for educational purposes only and cannot and will not be treated as an audition.
Ages: 12 – Adults
When: Friday, March 26
Time: 4:30-6:30 PM EST
Cost to Participate: 145.00
Cost to Observe: 40.00
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase An Observation Ticket!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List!
1 SPOT OPENED! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or PURCHASE AN OBSERVATION TICKET