No Audition Required | Ages 9 & Up | Friday, March 27 | Cost to Participate 95.00 | Cost to Observe 25.00
Laura Osnes is a two-time Tony Nominee, best known for her roles in Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA, BANDSTAND, BONNIE AND CLYDE, SOUTH PACIFIC, ANYTHING GOES and GREASE! Since her last role on Broadway, she co-developed and starred in THE BROADWAY PRINCESS PARTY at Feinstein’s/54 Below and starred in THE KEY OF LOVE and A HOMECOMING FOR THE HOLIDAYS on the Hallmark Channel.
Students participating in this class must be prepared to perform a musical theatre song either a cappella or with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube).
Focus of Class:
• Sing and receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar audition cut from Tony Nominee, Laura Osnes
• Learn if your song is a good choice for you and if it showcases your unique personality and vocal range
• Learn how to interpret a song and break it down into acting beats
• Class will conclude with an informative Q&A
When: Friday, March 27
Time: 3pm-5pm (time is subject to change slightly)
Where: Zoom app
Cost to Participate: 95.00
Cost to Observe: 25.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List Here!
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.