No Audition Required | Ages 9 & Up | Tuesday, April 7 | Cost to Participate 125.00 | Cost to Observe 25.00
Limited to 10 participants! Open to Singers & Non-Singers!
Ashley Park is a Tony Nominee, best known for her portrayal of ‘Gretchen Wieners’ in the Original Broadway Cast of MEAN GIRLS! She was most recently seen on Broadway in the play GRAND HORIZONS. Other Broadway theatre credits include: originating ‘Tuptim’ in THE KING AND I revival, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE, and MAMMA MIA! Onscreen, she is one of the stars of Darren Star’s highly anticipated new series EMILY IN PARIS, and is also known for TALES OF THE CITY on Netflix.
SINGERS & NON-SINGERS – ACTOR’S CHOICE: Students participating in this class can choose to perform either a 32 bar cut of a musical theatre song either a cappella or with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube) OR a one minute monologue.
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
Need a monologue? Email us after registering and we will send you one to perform!
Focus of Class:
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on your 32-bar cut OR your monologue from Tony Nominee, Ashley Park
• Learn how to interpret a song cut or a monologue
• Learn how to break down your pieces into acting beats
• Learn if your song is a good choice for you and if it showcases your unique personality and vocal range
• Learn how to use tactics to achieve your objective in your monologue
• Discover operative words and acting beats within the text
• Class will conclude with an informative Q&A
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera. You will be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app.
Ages: 9 & Up
When: Tuesday, April 7
Time: 4-6 PM EST
Where: Zoom app
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List Here!
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.