All Skill Levels | Ages 11-20s | Saturday, July 27 | Cost: 195.00/290.00
Lucky participants have the amazing opportunity to work with either 2 or 4 Top Talent Agents and Managers in either a 1/2 day workshop or a full day 6.5 hour workshop!
The agents and managers represent kids, teens and young adults for theatre, film, TV, commercials and voice-over!
These Agents and Managers are always looking for talent and many students have been picked up from classes and are now working! (Read about our student’s successes on our Student Achievements Page!)
3 Hour AM Workshop – Film & TV with 2 Top Talent Reps
• Mock television and film auditions
• The Reps will offer guidance, feedback and coaching on both individual and chemistry read mock auditions (scenes will be sent a few days in advance)
3 Hour PM Workshop – Musical Theatre OR Acting with 2 Top Talent Reps
• Perform either a one minute monologue OR a 16-bar cut. A music director will be provided for singers. Monologues will be sent in advance for non-singers.
• Actors will receive one-on-one coaching on their presentation, interpretation and audition technique.
Learn how to snag a talent rep and how to nail auditions!
Agents: Morning Session
• Ren Wilkins of Take 3 Talent Agency
• Sam Yabrow of Abrams Artists
Agents: Afternoon Session
• Talent Manager Lisa Calli
• David Gilbert of Zuri Model and Talent Agency
Register for Both Sessions and Save!
Ages 11 – 20s
Session 1: 10 AM – 1 PM SOLD OUT! Join the Waitlist!
Session 2: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Where: Ripley-Grier, 520 8th Ave
Cost per session: 195.00
Cost for both sessions: 290.00
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.