No Audition Required | Ages 7-20s (Divided into rooms by age) | Saturday, February 1 | Cost for 1 Session: 195.00 | Cost for 2 Sessions: 290.00
Lucky participants have the amazing opportunity to work with either 2 or 4 Top Scouting Bi-Coastal Talent Agents in either a 1/2 day workshop or a full day 6.5 hour workshop!
The bi-coastal agents represent kids, teens and young adults for theatre, film, TV, commercials and voice-over!
The Agents are always looking for new clients and many students have been picked up from previous agent day classes and are now working! (Read about our student’s successes on our Student Achievements Page!)
3 Hour AM Workshop – Film & TV with 2 Top Agents
• Mock television and film auditions
• The Agents will offer guidance, feedback and coaching on both individual and chemistry read mock auditions (scenes will be sent a few days in advance as they would in a real audition scenario)
Agents: Morning Session
• David Gilbert from Zuri Agency
• Mallory Levy from DDO Artists Agency
3 Hour PM Workshop – Musical Theatre OR Monologue Performance with 2 Top Agents
• Perform either a 16-bar cut or a one-minute monologue. A music director will be provided for singers. Pre-approved monologues will be sent in advance for non-singers.
• Actors will receive one-on-one coaching on their presentation, interpretation and audition technique.
Agents: Afternoon Session
• Victoria Kress from Abrams Artists
• Bonnie Shumofsky Bloom from Stewart Talent
Learn how to snag an Agent and how to nail auditions!
Register for Both Sessions and SAVE!
When: Saturday, February 1
2 Classrooms By Age: 7 – 12 and 12 – 20’s
Workshop 1: 10 AM – 1 PM
Workshop 2: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Where: Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Avenue
Cost per session: 195.00
Cost for both sessions: 290.00