No Audition Required | Ages 8-18 | Saturday, May 2 | Cost to Participate 195.00 | Cost to Observe 30.00
Work on voice-over material from the comfort of your home with Top Voice-Over Actor Lauren “Coco” Cohn, and Marcelle Dabbah, the head of the Youth Voice-Over and Commercial Division at A3 Artists (formerly known as Abrams Artists), a top bi-coastal agency!
While much of the entertainment industry is currently on hold, Voice-Over is still going strong! Since much of Voice-Over is recorded separately, many VO actors can record from their home!
Learn how to create characters for cartoons and animated feature films and how to perform more naturally for commercials and radio spots!
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera, and you must download the free ZOOM app to participate!
Focus of Class:
• Learn how to create animated characters for cartoons and feature films
• Work on naturalistic reads for commercials and radio spots
• Learn how to nail VO auditions
• Perform a mock audition for Marcelle Dabbah, the head of the Youth Voice-Over and Commercial Division at A3 Artists Talent Agency, a top bi-coastal firm
Ages: 8-18 (scenes split by age)
When: Saturday, May 2
Time: 11 AM – 2:30 PM ET
Cost to Participate: 195.00
Cost to Observe: 30.00
3 Options for Sold Out Workshops:
• I am interested in observing the workshop with the hope that someone is a no show and I can pay the difference and perform in class. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I just want to observe class. I am not interested in performing. Purchase Observation Ticket Here!
• I do not want to observe. I simply want to join the wait list for full participation. Join the Wait List Here!