All Skill Levels | Ages 9 – 18 | Monday-Friday, June 24 – 28, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Cost: 1050.00
Back by Popular Demand!
Attended Wendy’s camp last summer? Join us again to expand your knowledge and continue to hone your skills!
Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to work on a real TV series? Now’s your chance! In our exciting on-camera summer program, actors will experience every aspect of television acting from the audition to rehearsals to the live studio audience taping with the LIV AND MADDIE, WALK THE PRANK, RAVEN’S HOME, KNIGHT SQUAD, and COOP AND CAMI ASK THE WORLD Disney Director, Wendy Faraone! All of the scenes used for this class will be pulled from actual sitcoms!
Work with prolific Disney & Nickelodeon Director, Wendy Faraone!
Brief Schedule for the Week:
Day One: The Audition
• Before attending their big audition at the end of the day, students will learn the tools necessary to have a great sitcom audition!
Day Two: You BOOKED it!
• Learn what to prepare and what to expect on your first day on set. Participate in a professional table read with your new scene partner!
• Learn about blue and pink pages, blocking, & who is who on set.
• Learn how to handle last minute changes. Watch your rehearsal on playback and receive feedback!
Day Five: Live Audience Shoot Day!
• Actors will perform their scenes for a live audience of loved ones while the camera is rolling! In addition to performing scenes, campers will also play script supervisors, wardrobe, network, 1st AD, 2nd AD, production assistants and more while fellow actors are performing their scenes for the camera and the live audience!
Each Day: Workshops with Guest Instructors!
• In addition to working with Wendy, guest instructors will come in and out and work on improvisation and other on-camera skills with campers throughout the week.
All of the scenes used for this class will be pulled from actual sitcoms!
Aside from directing, Wendy was also the on-set coach on BEST FRIENDS WHENEVER, A.N.T. FARM, HANNAH MONTANA & more!
Wendy is well known for creating an inviting and energetic environment in all of her classes where students are given the tools necessary to be successful, working actors in the entertainment industry. Impressively, she has recently coached all of the newly scouted talent for Disney Channel’s latest boot-camp and talent showcase!
Payment Plans Available– please call our office at 212.315.3010 or email hereto set up a payment plan today!
Ages: 9-18 (grouped by age)
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Flexible Early Drop Off: Starts at 8:30AM
Flexible Late Pick Up: Ends at 5:30PM
Dates: Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28
Where: Pearl Studios- 500 8th Ave
Tuition includes a free ACANY t-shirt and 2 complimentary tickets to the final performance!
** Superstar session – credits cannot be applied toward this program