Ages 7-11 | Advanced Students | Sundays, September 22 – November 24 | 11AM-1PM | Cost: 895.00
Payment Plans and Make-Up Class Available – please call our office at 212.315.3010 or email here to set up a plan today!
New Session Added!
Session 1 Instructor: TV/Film and Broadway’s Morgan Weed (ELEMENTARY, THE GREATEST SHOWMAN)
Session 2 Instructor: Casting Associate & ACANY Teacher, Caitlin Cooke
This is an advanced program for students who are seeking representation and have taken a class at a reputable institution.
If you fall into any of the categories below, our Industry Showcase Class with 10 Scouting Reps is for YOU!
• Are you an actor who shows professional potential but still needs more training before seeking representation?
• Are you looking for representation but don’t know where to begin?
• Have you been told by agents or managers that you need more work before they sign you?
In this class, our students will work alongside a successful TV/Film actor who will challenge students to take their work to the professional level and get them ready for their final industry showcase that will be attended by 10 scouting talent reps from some of NYC’s best offices!
Learn proper on-camera acting and audition technique and how to bring out the funny in sitcom scenes! We will be using real scripts from Disney & Nickelodeon shows!
Focus of class:
• Learn to identify comedic clues within the text
• Learn how to use your physicality on camera
• Learn how to land jokes and bring out the funny in the scripts
• Learn proper on-camera sitcom acting and audition technique
• Learn how to stand out from the crowd at auditions
• Perform for 10 scouting Agents & Managers
Final Showcase: At the end of the 10 weeks, actors will present their work for 10 scouting industry guests, as well as loved ones!
Payment Plans Available – please call our office at 212.315.3010 or email here to set up a plan today!
Can’t make every class? Not to worry, we will be offering a make-up class!
Session 1 & 2:
When: Sundays, September 22, 29; October 6, 13, 20, 27; November 3, 10, 17, 24**Final Showcase
Makeup Class Date: TBA!
Time: 11AM- 1PM
Where: Pearl Studios, 500 8th Ave