No Audition Required | Ages 9 & Up | Thursday, October 8 | Cost 175.00
Space is limited!
Eva Noblezada is a Two-Time Tony Nominee, most recently seen as Eurydice in HADESTOWN! She also starred as Kim in the 2017 Broadway production of MISS SAIGON. Both of these performances earned her a Tony Nomination for Best Leading Actress in a Musical.
Students participating in this class must be prepared to perform a 16-bar cut of a musical theatre song either a cappella or with a backing track (many can be found on YouTube) and a monologue that is one minute or shorter.
Interested in purchasing a professional performance track? Email us your sheet music 24-48 hours in advance of the class, and we will send you a professional performance track for only $25! Purchase here!
Need a monologue? Email us after registering and we will send you one to perform!
Focus of Class:
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on your 16-bar cut and your monologue from 2x Tony Nominee, Eva Noblezada
• Learn if your song showcases your unique personality and vocal range
• Learn how to interpret a song and and a monologue
• Learn how to break down your pieces into acting beats
• Learn how to use tactics to achieve your objective in your monologue
• Discover operative words and acting beats within the text
• Class will conclude with an informative Q&A
Participants will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a front facing camera. You will be sent an access link that can be used via your browser or the free ZOOM app.
Ages: 9 & Up
When: Thursday, October 8
Time: 3:30-6:30 PM ET
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.