All Ages Welcome! Saturday, Feb. 10!
Parents of child actors and adult actors are welcome to join our Artistic Director, Jessica Rofé and a Top Talent Agent from a Top Bicoastal Agency for a most informative FREE Show Business Seminar!
Come prepared to ask us your burning questions about the best way to manage a career in Show Business!
The Top Talent Agent is one of the most respected agents in the biz and has been representing actors for over 30 years! She is a wealth of information!
Jessica founded ACANY in 2005. Jessica works closely with bicoastal casting directors, agents and managers. She has also worked in casting in both NYC and CA and on the talent agency side as well. Once upon a time, she was also a performer!
Ask us any questions you might have! For example, topics may include:
1. How do I get an agent?
2. What’s the difference between an agent or manager and do I need both?
3. How do I know if my agent or manager is doing a good job representing me (or my child)?
4. How do I make a professional looking self-tape?
5. How do contracts work?
6. Why am I getting callbacks but not booking jobs?
7. Where do I go for coaching?
8. When should I consider moving agencies?
9. Whats the difference between being a signed client vs a freelance client?
And anything else your heart desires….