If you’re confused as to whether or not you should be pursuing a professional career or you simply want to know where your strengths and weaknesses lie, the evaluation lesson will be most helpful in guiding you in the right direction. After a one hour lesson, we will supply you with an extensive written evaluation of your child’s skill level. We will provide you with our professional opinion.
- Prepare: One-minute age-appropriate monologue. Not from a musical or a compilation book of monologues. Must be from an actual published play. Bring 2 copies of your monologue.
- Monologues to Avoid: Charlie Brown, The Fantastiks, The Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Try to find material that is conversational in tone.
- Singers: If you are a singer, sing 32 bars of a musical theatre song that is age-appropriate. To be sung a cappella, meaning without accompaniment.
- Must call 212.315.3010 to book date/time.