All Skill Levels | Ages 7-20s (Divided into rooms by age) | Saturday, July 27 | Cost: 195.00/290.00
Lucky participants have the amazing opportunity to work with either 2 or 4 Top Talent Agents in either a 1/2 day workshop or a full day 6.5 hour workshop!
The agents represent kids, teens and young adults for theatre, film, TV, commercials and voice-over!
These Agents are always looking for talent and many students have been picked up from classes and are now working! (Read about our student’s successes on our Student Achievements Page!)
3 Hour AM Workshop – Film & TV with 2 Top Agents
• Mock television and film auditions
• The Agents will offer guidance, feedback and coaching on both individual and chemistry read mock auditions (scenes will be sent a few days in advance)
3 Hour PM Workshop – Musical Theatre OR Acting with 2 Top Agents
• Perform either a one minute monologue OR a 16-bar cut. A music director will be provided for singers. Monologues will be sent in advance for non-singers.
• Actors will receive one-on-one coaching on their presentation, interpretation and audition technique.
Learn how to snag an Agent and how to nail auditions!
Agents: Morning Session
• David Gilbert from Zuri Model & Talent
• Top Bi-Coastal Talent Agent (call or email us to find out who the agent is!)
Agents: Afternoon Session
• Sam Yabrow from Abrams Artists
• Barry Kolker from Carson Kolker
Register for Both Sessions and Save!
When: Saturday, July 27
Ages 7 – 11
Session 1: 10 AM – 1 PM
Session 2: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
** Superstar session – credits and raffles cannot be applied toward this program.